Forum guidelines for GasTalk
Below, we have described a few guidelines for the users of that forum.
In an effort to keep the quality of discussion high, this forum is moderated. Stuff gets deleted for all kind of reasons. If you want your post to live a long and healthy life, following these guidelines:
- Don't spam. This is not the place to try to advertise or sell anything. Most of the messages deleted by the moderators are just blatant spam.
- Use descriptive titles. Don't make us click on your message to see its topic.
- Stay civil and be kind. Attacks against another person are inappropriate.
- Read before you write. If you're new here, we suggest that you read the forum for a while before you start posting stuff.
- Contribute before you take. We don't mind people asking for advice or help, but when people come in and ask for help without contributing to the forum in any other way, we just can't resist the temptation to delete.
- Don't talk about the forum on the forum. Don't ask why a post was deleted. Don't suggest features for the forum software. All that stuff is boring.
- Stay on topic. Sometimes we delete something simply because it's not even remotely related to GasTips.com.
Join GasTips today !to be entered in contests, and notified of the cheapest gas prices in your area.
What Is the Difference Between Regular and Premium Gas?
The Pros and Cons of Natural Gas Vehicles
Be Safe at the Pump!
10 fuel saving tips every driver should know
Two-thirds of Americans favour building Keystone XL pipeline: poll
Detroit eyes freezing pensions amid probe as evidence of possible fraud come to light
New York Yankees faithful bid fond farewell to Mariano Rivera in final home appearance
Pickup trucks get Lone Star treatment at state fair
BlackBerry reports $965M loss as unsold phones pile up
B.C. recruits more doctors but pays them less than the national average